To our communities:
Mariposa is here to serve you during this difficult time. Our clinics are open during regular hours; however, we have implemented several changes to keep our patients and employees safe. These changes include the following:
- Routine medical appointments for physicals or well-visits have been canceled. Medical appointments are available for individuals who are ill or require follow-up care.
- Routine Dental appointments have also been canceled; however, Dental appointments are available for patients experiencing pain
- All people entering our buildings will be screened outside the building before entering. If you are experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19, your provider will come outside to see you. Patients entering the building can be accompanied by one (1) additional person.
- You can now consult with your medical provider through tele-medicine, rather than coming to the provider’s office. This is an important option for you to obtain your routine care or to determine if you should come to Mariposa to be seen. To schedule a telemedicine appointment, contact our call center at 520.281.1550, the same as you would for a regular appointment.
- For telemedicine patients requiring lab services, we have implemented drive through lab draws. Your provider will give you instructions on how to access this service during your telemedicine visit.
- Our Nogales Pharmacy is open. Prescriptions continue to be delivered to our locations in Rio Rico, Tubac and Patagonia. Home delivery is also available under certain circumstances
What can you do to help?
COVID-19 is spread person to person when an infected person coughs or sneezes. It is also possible to get COVID-19 by touching a surface where the virus is present and then touching your mouth, nose of eyes. To minimize the risk please include the following in your daily lives:
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- If available, use an alcohol-based sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
- Cover your coughs and sneezes; wash your hands immediately after
- Keep your hands away from your face
- Avoid sick people if possible
- Stay home unless you need to go out to purchase food or other essential home products, obtain medical care or you work for an essential service. When you purchase food or supplies; please purchase no more than what you need for one week
If you are sick, call us at 520.281.1550 to talk about your symptoms and options.